Get Your Custom Windows 10 UWP App
In 3 Easy Steps
- Tell us the end goal you want to accomplish and when.
- Let’s work together to break it down to manageable modules.
- We’ll get it done!
Our focus is Microsoft Windows 10 UWP (Universal Windows Platform) for Store desktop and Mobile, Windows Phone 8/8.1 and Windows Embedded systems with experience in peripheral devices, communication methods, and interface to enterprise business systems. Windows 10 is new but our staff have been involved with Microsoft software for more than 20 years. We jumped into mobile app development in 2002 with the Microsoft Pocket PC. Windows Embedded is a core competency for us.
Aton’s offices are located in the USA west coast time (PST). There is no need to worry about late night phone calls, overseas travel or increased project management time. And, you can rest easy knowing that your valuable intellectual property remains in the USA. All work is performed here by well qualified software developers.
Get Tangible Business Benefits
- Get your product to market faster, gain revenue, reduce costs.
- Receive early alerts for problems and pitfalls associated with embedded platforms. Your management and staff can focus on the core value of your application.
- Because all of our technical and management resources are located in the USA, we’re accessible on YOUR schedule.
- Your intellectual property remains in the USA. You can remain in stealth mode longer.
Typical Short Engagement Projects We Handle
- Develop the initial port of a desktop client business application to the Windows 10 UWP environment.
- Port an Android or iOS application to Windows 10 Phone.
- Create the initial port of a Windows desktop application to the Windows Embedded platform.
- Analyze peripheral devices for driver compatibility and suitability for your project.
- Work with your hardware engineers to develop formal test regime and supporting test software.
- Develop Windows CE or Windows 7 drivers for custom I/O device in your dedicated instrument.
- Interface your product with multiple business systems including IBM mainframes, IBM mid-range servers, Linux, UNIX and desktop systems.
- Develop use cases and testing strategy to validate your product during development and after release.
- Create integration strategy for connecting your dedicated device to legacy systems.
Get answers to your most pressing software development or embedded system questions with no obligation. Leverage our experience in building mobile and embedded applications. Get a consulting or software development proposal tailored to your business needs.
For fastest response: Contact Us